How to Unblock Someone on Facebook. Very Easy Steps in Just 5 Second. Blocking a Facebook friend stops their posts from showing in your feed and prevents them from sending you direct messages. Unlike unfriending, blocking can be undone without the other party knowing you ever changed the nature of the Facebook relationship in the first place.
Also, consider electing to unfollow a Facebook friend if you are tired of seeing their posts but don’t have a reason to actually distance yourself.
You may be fed up with your uncle’s constant political posts, or you’ve watched enough videos of your high school class cat, or you even want to be mad and have some space in real life.
Is it time to befriend them? Although this is always an option, it is tough, because it cannot be removed without telling a friend in the first place. Consider blocking them instead, because at this point you will change your mind.
And for the record, actually, there’s a really good chance you can change your mind. According to Google search data, people search for “how to block a friend on Facebook” more than “how to block a friend on Facebook.”
How to Earn Money With Facebook Click Here
How to block on Facebook:
that’s it! You can’t take any more posts from just this person, and you certainly don’t want any direct messages either. Here’s what you do:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and stop it by scrolling to the person’s name or scrolling through your friend’s list.
2. Near the top right of your friend’s page, find the three small gray dots in a parallel line, and click on them.
3. On the dropdown menu that appears, click “Block.”
4. On the window that pops up, click “Confirm.”
5. Click “Okay” on the next window.
How to unblock on Facebook:
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- In the left column of your Settings, click Blocking.
- In the Block Users section, you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
When you block someone, the person you share with will be able to see your posts on Facebook. The person will not automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to be friends with someone who has blocked you, you will need to send them a friend request.
to how to unblock someone on facebook
how to unblock someone on facebook android
how to unblock someone on facebook on iPhone
how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
how to unblock someone on facebook 2019
how to unblock me on facebook