How to Delete Photos from Facebook on Mobile & PC. Facebook allows you to hide photos without actually deleting them, as well as the ability to permanently delete your uploaded photos and even entire photo albums. Below are the different types of images you can play on Facebook and how to delete them.
How to Delete Facebook Profile picture:
This is the image you choose to represent at the top of your profile and appears as a small icon next to your messages, status updates, likes and comments.
- Click your profile image.
- At the very bottom of the full-size picture, click Options.
- Click Delete This Photo.
How to Delete Facebook Cover Photo:
It’s easy to delete your Facebook cover photo:
How to Delete Facebook Photo albums:
- Click Photos on your profile page.
- Click Albums along the top.
- Click the album you want to delete.
- Click the small settings icon next to the Edit and Tag buttons.
- Choose Delete Album.
- Confirm by clicking Delete Album again.
Hiding photos from your newsfeed:
- Open the picture.
- On the right side, above any tags and comments, click the timeline icon.
- In the drop-down menu, select Hide from the timeline.
You can find all the photos you’ve been tagged in by clicking the Activity log that appears on your profile in the bottom right of your photos. In the left-hand pane, click Photo Overview.
how to delete photos from facebook album. how to delete photos from facebook mobile. how to delete photos from the Facebook photo gallery. how to delete photos of you on facebook. how to delete multiple photos from facebook
how to remove photos from Facebook that someone else posted. why can’t I delete photos from Facebook? how to delete photos from facebook messenger.